Terms and conditions
- Prices are subject to change without notice before acceptance of your order.
- All prices are in Euros inclusive of VAT and any taxes.
- The flags you can see in this website are mostly readily available. For flags not ready available you will be contacted via the customer service department for an estimated date of readiness. If the date doesn't fit your schedule you have the right to cancel your order.
- Orders for flags that are readily available are prepared and get ready to be shipped within two working days.
- Loss or damage of goods while in transit is the responsibility of the customer.
Shipping and returns
Collection of your order is possible with following ways:
- Collection from our premises.
- Should you place an order for a product that is currently out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible and state time for order to be filled.
- If due to force majeure reasons we are unable to deliver your order in good time we will inform you as soon as possible (via email or telephone) for an estimated new date of delivery and you will have the right to cancel the order is this new date is not good for you.
- Cost of shipping is for customer account no matter value of the order.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchage you have the right to return it within 14 concecutive days from the date of receival. All returns must be in resalable condition with the original and complete packaging and accompanied with the receipt or invoice. If the reason for return was defective products or products not originaly ordered by you, the cost of return and exchange is for our account. For all other reasons the cost of return is for customer's account.
Payment and cost of shipping
You can pay your order with one of the following ways: at our premises (requires your physical presence), deposit in one of our bank accounts (please see below details), paypal service (please see below paypal email address) or "pay as you receive" the goods (this last option is good only for delivery within Greek territory)
National Bank of Greece
Account number: 374/641665-96
IBAN account number: GR3501103740000037464166596
Swift (BIC): ETHNGRAA Beneficiary: Iason Skiadopoulos
Account number: 770-002101-067470
IBAN account number: GR3201405940770002101067470
Swift (BIC): CRBAGRAAXXX
Beneficiary: Iason Skiadopoulos
Cost of shipping for shipments in Greece is 3.5 euros for orders up to 2kg. For every extra 1kg the cost is 1.5 euro/kg.
The service "pay as you receive" is for shipments in Greece and cost an extra 2 euro per shipment.
For shipments within the EU countries the cost is 18 euros for orders up to 2kg.
For shipments to the rest of the world the cost is 28 euros for orders up to 2kg.